Recipes for a yummy-healthy life.
Let’s add a RiCO corn rice twist to this famous Indian dish!
- 3 cups of Corn rice
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp. cardamom pod
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 pc cloves
- 1 pc cinnamon bark
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ¼ cups vegetable stock
For the vegetable mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, small dice
- ¼ cup potato, small dice
- 1/4 cup broccoli, florets
- ¼ cup cauliflower, florets
- ¼ cup green beans
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. Raisins
- 1 tbsp. Almond slivered
- In a sauce pan saute the onion, garlic and ginger in olive oil.
- Add the cardamom, saffron, cloves and cinnamon.
- Pour the corn rice, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetable stock. Boil and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate pan, saute the onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add the carrots and potato, broccoli, cauliflower and green beans, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the raisins and almonds. Simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the vegetable mix with the cooked corn rice.
Corn-plete Your Daily Meals With Rico Corn Rice
Dig into our roster of yummy-healthy RiCo recipes!