Recipes for a yummy-healthy life.
Stuffed RiCo corn rice balls with cheesy and gooey center coated with bread crumbs!
- 2 cups Corn rice, cooked
- 2 cups Butternut squash, boiled and grated
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Mozzarella, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 pc egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1L cooking oil
- Mix the corn rice, butternut squash, parmesan cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop a portion of rice then fill with mozzarella cheese.
- Dredge into flour, dip in beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
Corn-plete Your Daily Meals With Rico Corn Rice
Dig into our roster of yummy-healthy RiCo recipes!